A love letter from the creator of SERPEN
Dear beautiful being, thank you. Thank you for choosing SERPEN; for investing in a small business with big intentions; for believing in sustainability and the power of the sacred. Thank you for your trust in me. I am truly honored to have created this piece for you. Please know that it was made with love and sincere wishes for your highest good. Whether in ritual, ceremony, or out in the world, may you be held, protected, and uplifted when you wear it.
YOU are special and sacred
YOU are powerful and magical
YOU are mystical and divine
YOU are beautiful inside and out
YOU are bound to nothing beyond your desires and your purpose
YOU are needed and here for a reason
YOU are love and I love you
With deepest gratitude,
xx Dyanna, creator of SERPEN
Your SERPEN materia // A sacred tool
In the creation of each SERPEN piece, an intention was set: May this garment be infused with the energies of love, the earth, and the stars, and find its way to being who can most benefit from its energy and presence.
This piece chose you as much as you chose it.
Now that it’s in your hands, you can deepen your relationship with it by charging it with your own intention. What do you intend to create or transform in your life? What energy do you intend to embody in the world?
When you’re ready, you can follow your own intuition, or use these guidelines to get started:
- Create a beautiful and sacred space. Light a candle, burn incense, play music aligned with the energy of your intention.
- Lay your garment in front of you. Around it, place 4 items: one representing each of the four elements: earth, air, fire, and water. Call in the 4 elements for support.
- Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths. Connect with the energy of the garment. Thank it for arriving in your life and serving as a sacred tool for your intention.
- Place your hands over the garment and speak your intention out loud, imagining the energy of your words flowing through your hands and into it.
- Wear it in sacred moments, such as ceremony or ritual, or anytime you want to feel the energy of your intention. Note: You can recharge or set a new intention with your piece whenever you like by performing this ritual again. Full moons are a great time to do so, as they can add some manifesting power to your intention. Please care for your sacred piece as follows
- Dry clean only
- Lightly steam to remove wrinkles
- Hang on a fabric hanger (gentler on the material), or store loosely folded inside a protective container – Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Charge in the moonlight for an infusion of magical lunar energy
Whenever called set an intention for this sacred tool, as your life flows, so shall your needs and intentions ebb. Much love.